Sunday, February 3, 2008

Photography

I have been a photographer for many years. I have just started offering my photos for sale - some as greetng cards on Etsy and some as prints and framed prints at my new store front at lulu.com.

I had an opportunity last week to do a photo shoot at an event at a garden nursery that not only featured a fabulous array of tropical and domestic house flowers, but also had birds of prey from a local wildlife preserve. I got some wonderful pictures that I have just started to process. I must say that the results so far are fabulous. I am sure that you will agree.

Come see my prints at
www.lulu.com/qbranchltd

and come see my photo greeting cards at
www.qbranchltd.etsy.com

Be sure not to miss this one!
But before you look - that one is for adults only!


No comments: