Sunday, May 6, 2007

Featured Artist of the Week

This week we are featuring the art of



The art of Natural Abstracts is unique. Here is our interview with the artist.

Please describe for our readers what you make?
I am a painter of moments found in nature. I use oil paints, canvas and panel. And all of my work is created directly outside.

What mediums do you enjoy working in most?
Oil and glass.

How long have you been creating art?
I have been painting for the last ten plus years.

How did you get started?
I followed my passion. I have always loved painting and nature, so it was natural course.
and is one of the most fulfilling things I do.

Where does the name of your shop come from?
Well my shop name Natural Abstracts came from how I see my work.
Every painting is created out doors on site. I love finding the unique moments and pushing the natural colors so much so my work often borders on being abstract art. The name just made sense.

What would you most want people to know about your work?
That I love what I do, and that there is beauty to be found everywhere in nature.
Look up look around.

What words of advice do you have for other artists?

Believe in what you do, never stop growing and learning. Go for it, don't let your fears get the best of you. and Most of all make it beautiful, whatever you do and people will share your joy.

__________

You must visit Natural Abstracts and see these beautiful paintings.

While you are visiting Etsy please be sure to also look in at





No comments: