Thursday, January 10, 2008

Craft Show Wisdom

Politics and Craft Shows - odd topic? Well, not really. It has been our experience over many years of craft shows during several presidents' administrations that overall craft sales for the year have been higher in years with a Democratic president in Office than when a Republican president is in Office.

Now , this has no bearing on our personal political preferences - which I am keeping to myself. I make no implications or attempts to influence. I am not sure why this is the case, but it has been consistently true.

1 comment:

Megan B said...

Hi, I was wondering if you could share some wisdom on how much stock you need for a 3 day weekend craft show. I'm looking at selling at my first and while I've browsed at others, I'm clueless on this end of the sale. Any advice would be helpful. I am a knitter and am looking at winter wear items, like scarves, possibly felted bags and possibly some things like felted coasters in nearby college sports team colors. Thanks so much!