Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Newest Shop

I have had a second shop on Etsy for some time and it has varied what it has featured for sale. Originally it sold vintage jewelry and later I added banners. It made some sales, but I never paid enough attention to promoting it as I have with qbranchltd. I let all of the items in the shop expire and set it aside to decide what I wanted to best use the shop for. With my recent decision to sell my photography on line - along with its exhibition sales - I started thinking that this second shop should sell my photography - and only my photography. This week I reopened PASTPERFECT.

This is gives me an online venue for my photography that I have control of. My photography is also on line at Redbubble and at Lulu. com. Both of those sites sell prints and framed prints that they create from my photos and sell. Those sites are still active, but from pastperfect the prints are coming directly from me.

Come and take a look at Pastperfect. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

A Blond And A Torch said...

I think it is great! Good luck with your new shop!